Our Other Practice Areas
Choose Our Dependable Murfreesboro Attorney
Though a large portion of our practice is focused on family law, we also offer a wide range of other legal services to individuals and families throughout Murfreesboro. We strive to deliver quality representation with a client-focused approach for every case we handle. No matter how complex your case may seem, you can rest assured that it is in good hands at our firm.
In addition to family law, Mitchell E. Shannon, Attorney at Law also practices:
- Criminal defense: When facing criminal charges, you need reliable counsel from a trusted attorney who genuinely cares about you and your future. Mr. Shannon believes that you deserve an advocate who is both compassionate and aggressive. Our firm defends clients against both misdemeanor and felony charges in Murfreesboro.
- Immigration: Navigating U.S. immigration policies and procedures alone can prove to be a huge headache. Let Mitchell E. Shannon, Attorney at Law help you with your visa petition, removal proceedings, naturalization application, or other immigration matter.
- Wills and estates: A will is the foundation of any effective estate plan. Let our estate planning attorney help you and your loved ones prepare for the future by drafting a will and taking advantage of other useful estate planning tools.
- Personal injury: Has someone else’s negligence left you suffering an injury? If you’re overwhelmed by mounting medical bills and lost wages, let Mitchell E. Shannon, Attorney at Law help you file a personal injury claim.
- Juvenile courts: Protect your child’s future by retaining a knowledgeable and dedicated juvenile defense attorney. We can fight to have the charges dropped or to make sure that the conviction focuses on rehabilitation rather than punishment.
Contact us online or give us a call at (615) 235-6608 to request a free consultation with Murfreesboro attorney Mitchell Shannon.